Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Kidney Donation: Day 4"

Well, today is the 4th day after the operation. It's also the first day that I've felt really good. I'm still having pain (obviously), but I got out and went shopping in two stores today. I felt like I really needed to get out. I got a burst of energy today.
I'm starting to realize that it's important to rest a lot the first couple of days after surgery, but then you really need to get moving. It's been hard for me to walk a lot b/c we're in a hotel room. I just sit around watching tv or web surfing or working.
Now that I realize I can get out and do stuff, I think I'll get better. This will hopefully help with the soreness. I've only had to take one pain pill today, which is really good. I'll probably only take one more at bedtime. Yippee! I'm finally turning the corner.
Please keep Masud in your prayers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home