Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"The Madeline McCann Case 2"

I have still been hearing things here and there about this poor little girl, Madeline McCann that went missing from a "hotel room" in Portugal on May 3, 2007. If you are not familiar with this case, click HERE to read more.

It really saddens me that there has been so much controversy surrounding her disappearance.

At the same time, I guess the publicity is good for the case.

I have gone back and forth on whether or not I think the parents are involved in her disappearance.

There was a time that I was completely convinced that they did it. The forensic evidence surrounding the car that they rented after she disappeared was a clincher for me.

Now, after watching recent videos of the parents pleading with people, I wonder how they could possibly be involved and sound so sincere.

Are they just really good actors or were they responsible? What's your opinion?

To share your comments and see what others are saying, click HERE.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe they still are accusing these poor parents of this. If they did it, someone would have proved it by now. I think they just need to leave them alone!

November 14, 2007 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is a lot more to this story than what the police are telling the media. I think the parents did it. That's jusy my opinion. They are way too "in the camera" to not be involved.

November 14, 2007 at 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a little harsh don't you think? How can you say that they did it after seeing their cries for help assuming you are actually following the case. I think people are judging too fast. I feel sorry for them.

November 14, 2007 at 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I thought it was harsh, I wouldn't have wrote it. I truly believe they are guilty. And yes, I have read up on the story.

November 14, 2007 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My one question has always been:

WHY ON EARTH DID THESE PARENTS LEAVE THEIR 3 TODDLERS ALONE IN AN APARTMENT TO HAVE DINNER WITH THEIR FRIENDS?

November 14, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they said it was common practice in their country to leave their children by themselves....that's just what i heard a while back in interviews..

November 14, 2007 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home