Thursday, November 8, 2007

"A Cup of Coffee"

This weekend was wonderful.

We just moved into a new house and have a great backyard.

My husband and I put together the kid’s trampoline.

I can’t tell you how good it felt to just sit out in my backyard on my wooden swing and watch my husband and my kids play.

He played football with them. He wrestled with them on the trampoline. It was great!

You know that feeling you get when you just sit and stare at your children when they’re sleeping, wondering how you could have created something so beautiful?

Well, I had that feeling while they were awake!

It’s a miracle!

All I was missing was a cup of coffee!

I think I’m getting old!

Here’s some proof of that.......

The last two months or so, if I wake up anytime past 5:00 in the morning (to go to the bathroom), I don’t go back to sleep. So, I end up getting up at 5 or 5:30 every morning and watching the news; and I look forward to it!

If that’s not proof, I don’t know what is.

Post your comments and read others HERE.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was weird or something. I almost always wake up real early especially on the weekends. I love it though because it gives me a couple of hours just to relax before the craziness ensues. LOL

November 8, 2007 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home