Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Have I created a poker monster?"

I've done what I never thought I'd do. I caved and let my husband turn our front (extra) living-room into a poker room.

He's decking this room out, complete with a really nice poker table, new chairs, and a poker table topper for our dining room table. We're also looking at poker pictures for our walls.

What have I done? Have I created a monster? Do I really want a bunch of beer drinking, chip counting, smelly guys at my house all the time? No offense to the men that are reading this.

On the flip side, I can use the poker tables for my Bunko group. I'm sure my husband will love me putting out the pink plates and cups all over his poker setup. LOL! It makes me laugh.

I guess I can't complain. I got the biggest room to decorate myself; the den.

All I can hope and pray for is that I never, ever see a picture of dogs playing poker hanging on my walls.

To leave a comment or read others, click on the comments link below.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home