Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Mommy's First Day of School"

Well, school finally started. I am now half-way through the first week. As it stands right now, I'm just extremely excited to start a new semester knowing that it's my last. I look forward to seeing the friends that I made along the way. I saw all of them again tonight.

I truly feel like home at BPCC (where I'm taking all of these lovely classes).

Well, let me tell you one thing that happened at BPCC today that didn't make me feel like home.

I had been having a lot of abdominal pain and was pretty much on bed rest. But, being the stubborn person that my husband says I am, I went to school.

As soon as I got on the elevater, along with 10 or so others, the thing stopped working. When we'd punch the numbers, nothing happened. It was either too much weight from the previous load (as I'd like to think) or it was too much weight from the load I was in (of course that's not possible). I only weight 98 pounds. LOL!

If you believe that, I have some real esate that I'd like to sell you, LOL.

Anyway, so we call got off the elevator and headed toward the stairs. I knew that having the abdominal pain, being tired, and having a bad knee and back, it wasn't going to be pretty.

But, off I went.

I took about two steps and rested, then two more, then rested, and so on. By the time I finally made it to the third floor, I could barely breathe. That silly high-tech elevator is always breaking down. Always!

But, I digress........

All in all, it was a good day. Tomorrow will be an entirely different story. I'll fill you in later on that.

To share comments and read others, click HERE.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home