Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Supermom, please come out!"

Well, it's about that time......

My school finals are here. For those of you that don't know, I'm going to college to get a degree in Web Design & Development.

Finals are just around the corner, and I'm dreading it with all that I am.

I don't dread it nearly as much as I'm dreading next semester. I'll be taking 4 classes (full-time) an working pretty much full-time. Not to mention that I have two kids in karate and will have two kids playing baseball and teeball.

How in the world am I going to pull this one off?

If there is a Supermom somewhere deep inside of me, I'm begging that it will rear it's head.

Share your comments with me and read others by clicking HERE.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

You got it in you, You'll be fine :)

Happy Holidays from a fellow "Mom"

December 7, 2007 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Melissa Swanson said...

I certainly hope you're right! Thank you!

December 7, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home