Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"How in the h***.......?"

I think I've created a little monster. My 4-year-old son has been given the chore of making sure the bathtub is clean each night after he and his brother take a bath. His job is to put all of the bottles of shampoo on the sides of the tub, hang all of the poufs on the faucet, and squeeze out the washrags and hang them on the side of the tub.

Well, the night before last, I told them to go get in the bathtub. All of a sudden, I heard in a little 4-year-old voice, "How in THE HELL did this get here?". I ran in there to scold him for saying a bad word. He was standing there, in the tub, with his hand on his hip. I said, "Why did you say that?". He said, "I spent all this time cleaning this mess up, and it was all for nothing!". LOL!

I had to leave the room b/c I was laughing so hard. I'm sorry, but it's just funny to hear that come out of a little 4-year-old mouth. He did get in trouble for saying it, but only after I stopped laughing.

Leave comments and read others by clicking HERE.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That's cute. My little girl sometimes repeats things I say like that. I assume that he's heard you say it before.

February 19, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Melissa Swanson said...

Oh, I'm positive he heard it from me. It's funny how you don't think they're listening.

February 19, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home