Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Addicted to ANTM"

What's your favorite TV show?

For some reason, I find 'America's Next Top Model' very addicting.

For the last few weekends, I've watched the entire season. They start off in the morning showing the first episode of let's say, season 7. Then, the last show of the season ends that night. I spent Monday watching about 10 hours of ANTM!

My husband was about ready to strangle me.

What is it about that show that makes me not be able to stop watching it?

Do any of you have a show that you can't stop watching?


Click HERE to share your comments or read others.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also addicted to Americas next top model. I LOVE it! I can't wait to see if they air another entire season of it tomorrow.

February 22, 2008 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Melissa Swanson said...

I also happen to come across a show called "Make Me a Supermodel". I ended up watching it all day Sunday.

February 26, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home