Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Weakling in Training"

I forgot to mention in my last blog entry that I did my upper body workout for the first time today.

I had no idea that I was so weak.

On a couple of the machines, I had trouble lifting the thing with no weight on it, LOL! I also fell flat on my face when this picture was taken. I was trying to do push-ups. Not a good idea for those of you that have biceps where your triceps should be (otherwise known as flappy arm syndrome).

I don't want to get bowed up or anything. I just want to tone up. So, I'm going to keep trying. I looked like a moron doing all those machines with no weight on them. I was surrounded by good looking men. How humiliating.

Now when I do lower body workouts, I do much better. On the leg press, I can lift about 80-100 lbs. That's good for me. I've had knee surgery and am still able to do that much just starting out.

I hate doing the leg curls and calf exercises.

I'm trying to find new ways to tone up the sides of my upper butt. You know what I mean ladies! It's the thing that all our moms call "pones". How do you get rid of those? I hate them! Any suggestions?
Click HERE to leave me a message.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home