Monday, March 17, 2008

"Bossy"

I've recently started noticing that my 5-year-old is becoming very bossy. He's usually the laid back child. He's always been outspoken, but never bossy.

For example, I took him to the doctor this morning. Every time he goes, he gets a sucker when he's done; if he's been good.

When we came the spot where the bucket of suckers usually sit, the bucket wasn't there. So, he yells out, "I want a sucker, and I want it right now!"

I almost fell on the floor from embarrassment.

Why is he all of a sudden so bossy and rude? Is it a phase? Have any of you experienced this at this age?

Click HERE to share your comments and read others.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have noticed in the last 6 months that my 5 yr old is very out spoken and will say anything to anybody at anytime. There have been some embarrassing moments.

Carrie

April 17, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home