Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Sock Mystery Solved!"

How many of you have searched high and low looking for your socks? Have you ever thought you were losing your mind? You knew you put them in the dryer together. Why are they not in there any more?

There has been talk of a "sock monster". Does he really exist?

Well, if you're missing your socks, I have the answer. I know where they are!

It's a mystery solved!

They are all under my trampoline in my backyard.

I walked outside yesterday to see if my 4 year old son had left his shoes out there after playing with his brother.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

There was an arsenal of socks under the trampoline. Everywhere I looked, SOCKS, SOCKS, SOCKS!

There is no way that my children wore all of those socks by themselves.

As a child, we used to have a golden retriever that would run the neighborhood and take peoples shoes off of their porches and bring them back to our yard.

Could my kids being doing this with other people's socks? LOL!

I'm sure the parent's of our neighbors have been missing theirs also.

So, if you're missing your socks, I have them.

Click HERE to leave a comment.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm missing my daughter's socks. Did you find any ones with little pink bows on them? LOL

March 1, 2008 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Melissa Swanson said...

No, none with pink bows, but I'll keep a look out for them. LOL

March 3, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home