Friday, August 10, 2007

"She's Having A Baby!"


OMG! I am so excited! I’m not sure if my sister wants me to announce this to the world, but she just found out that she’s pregnant!

This is something that I’ve been waiting for for years. You see, I cannot have any more children and don’t need any more.

So, there’s nothing better than having a sibling that has a baby. You can spoil them and then leave. LOL!

It’s what I imagine being a grandmother will be like.

My boys are very excited also. They are already waiting for the baby to “come out”. My 4 year old said that he wants to be the first one to hold her (if it’s a her).

I don’t have the heart to tell him that he won’t be. So, I’m just going to let him think that he is. I mean, he’s 4. How much can I explain to him anyway?

I think that my sister is hoping for a little boy, though I’m sure she’ll love whatever she has. She already has a little girl though. I think she’s been a handful. Girls are tough.

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful that I had boys. I can’t imagine having all girls. I would be a basket case by now.

To anyone out there that has girls, my hats off to you!

Check out the comments and share yours by clicking HERE.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to your sister!

LOL. How funny, I have one girl and she's nineteen. I think having boys would be tough. My hat's off to you.

August 10, 2007 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Melissa Swanson said...

LOL! I've just always heard that girls need to be entertained more.
I do have to say that boys are more destructive.
Since I'm not a neat freak, that hasn't been an issue for me.

August 10, 2007 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tell your sister good luck...I have 3 girls (13, 7 & 5)....they are very trying some days....LOL!!! My mother-in-law had 3 boys and always thought she wanted a girl. Now she has 4 granddaughters and says "I now know why God gave me boys." Girls are WAAAAYYYYYY more expensive!!

August 10, 2007 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Melissa Swanson said...

I will tell her, thank you. I'm sure girls are more expensive! For the most part, boys aren't too bad. They need clothes as they grow and food to eat, but other than that, they don't ask for much.
I'm just glad I don't have to do hair.

August 10, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home